Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Do Not Try This At Home!

This is not a new dance. This is not a new poseball from Bits and Bobs. This is not a trick photo.

This is me, in a rather uncomfortable pose. Just where this photo was taken is as mysterious as the way my feet are positioned. Not to mention my legs. This evening SL was playing with me.

Lots of fun new things happened. Journeys to the center of the metaverse. Odd contortions. Saying hello to folks who were represented only by shoes. And something totally new, double teleports! Yep, teleport in to one place, and no sooner rez than boom, the screen goes dark and tells me it is requesting teleport!

Points are given for creativity in the borking event. Probably will have to go buy my own gold medal for this one though. Unless there is a buy warning in effect!

No comments: