Thursday, June 26, 2008

Don't Miss It!

Last year's Second Life Birthday celebration was a lag-fest of the highest order! It was virtually impossible to even cross the street! This year is different!

There are 20 sims to explore! I opened the map, and chose one that had very few green dots. Upon rezzing I was delighted to see this cool build! An artist's work area. Complete with glue stick! (Thats me sitting on the cap). How cool. Nearby is a lovely area devoted to tinies! There are so many free items for tinies that I just might have to acquire an av and try that life style for myself!

Across the street from the art desk, there is an area to obtain your very own Greenie wearable pet. While walking around, some one said that a special Linden teddy bear is rumored to be available! I'll have to search for this one! There are a lot of other free things, I saw scripting tools, building tools and much more.

It should come as no surprise that the builds are incredible! This is an exposition of the best of SL creativity! So, please make some time to visit. Use the map! Search for SL5B, you can then see where the lag will be the least. Its a great world in which to live our second lives!

No comments: